งานรับเหมาก่อสร้าง-ออกแบบ ตรวจสอบอาคารและงานโยธา, งานตรวจสอบและให้คำปรึกษางานก่อสร้างอาคารและงานโยธา
1982-1986 : Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering at King Mongkut's University of Technology, Thonburi. (KMUTT)
1987-1989 : Bachelor Degree of Business Administration in Construction Management at Sukhothai Thammathirat University.
1990-1991 : Master Of Science in Computer & Engineering Management at Assumption University. (ABAC)
2002-2003: Master of Science (Real Estate Business), Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasat University. (TU)
2004-2007: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B. ), Faculty of Law, Thammasat University. (TU)
2009-2011 : Master of Engineering in Inspection and Engineering Law, Ramkhamhaeng University. (RU)
-The first prize highest score in Suphanburi province.
-The first prize highest score in U-Thong school, Suphanburi.
Elected to be Chief of the Student Council in U-Thong School, Suphanburi province.
Special Qualification :
- Bilingual competence in writing and speaking both English & Thai.
- Can operate micro computer, writing program such as Basic, Fortran and using software package such as Microfeap ,Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project., Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Window, Visual Basic Etc.
1993-Present : P.S. Construction & Design Co.,Ltd. (Managing Director)
Responsibility : In charge of Managing Director for planning, scheduling, controlling and budgetting Projects. For example in website ; http://www.geocities.com/construction_93
- Asalon Factory.(Furniture & Textiles)
- 2-3 Storeys Houses.
- Office Building
- Service Station.(PTT. Service Station , Samutsakorn Province)
- Apartments, Etc.
1997-1999 : Construction Co.,Ltd.(Managing Director)
Responsibility : In charge of Managing Director for planning, scheduling, controlling and budgetting in many construction projects, For example ;
- MP. Duangtawan Hotel, Chiengmai Province.
- Gemstone City Hotel, Chiengmai Province..
- Water Supply System, Yala Province.
1990-1992 : Real Estate&Development Co.,Ltd.(Engineering Manager)
Responsibility : In charge of Engineering Manager for planning, scheduling and controlling many contractor for suitable time and quality in Real Estate
Projects as Follows;
- Patcharaville 1 At Bangkhae, Bangkok.
- Patcharaville 2 At Phuttamonthon Sai4, Nakhonpathom Province.
- Patchara Place Condominium At Phasicharoen, Bangkok.
- Riverine Condominium At Piboonsongkram, Nonthaburi Province
1990-1991 : Construction&Design Co.,Ltd. (Engineering Manager)
Responsibility : In charge of Engineering Manager for planning, scheduling and controlling many projects to meet the company objectives.
Example of Projects are as follows :
- Ratanathibeth Projects, Nonthaburi Province.
- Sanambinnam Project
- Bangplee Project, Samutprakarn. Etc.
1987-1990 : Consultant Co.,Ltd.(Engineering Design And Site Supervision For Esso Standard Company,Thailand.)
Responsibility : Supervise the construction of Esso service station in the central area of Thailand for the following projects :
- Yont Samakee1 at Nakhonpathom.
- Pong Paiboon at Rachaburi Province.
- Leab Mae Nam, Bangkok, Ect.
- Yai Karnkar, Kanchanaburi.
- Siriarun, Samutsakorn.
- Ramkhamhaeng, Bangkok.
- Thin Thong, Bangkok.
- Vong Prai, Saraburi
1987 : Construction Co.,Ltd.
Responsibility : Responsible for the relevant civil engineer in building, bridge, dam and road construction.
Example of project : Rajburana project, bangkok.
1986-1987 : Construction&Design Co.,Ltd.
Responsibility : In charge of civil engineer for design and site supervision.
Scope of work : Design of shape and thickness of aluminium section (mullions & transoms), reinforced concrete, steel, structural steel, glass, bracket and construction supervision
For the following projects ;
- Mah-Boonkrong Center, High rise building, Bangkok.(Curtain wall system design for wind load 50-160kg/m^2)
- Giba-Geigy, High rise building, Bangkok.(Two-sided system design for wind load 50-120kg/m^2)
- Thai Airways, High rise building.(Curtain wall system design for wind load 50-160kg/m^2)
Training Programs :
- Road planning program.
- Bridge and structure design program.
- Human relation and public speaking course
- Techniques for managing conflicts and how to close the construction project